ABOUT THE TRAINING COURSE
Become a Salesforce Administrator in 8 weeks!
The Salesforce Administrator training course is targeting IT professionals who want to learn the core foundation of the Salesforce’s Customer Success Platform and the basic principles of customization in the most useful way to support business needs.
The training consists of 14 training blocks, 2 per calendar week. An additional bonus session focusing on Salesforce Administrator Exam preparation will be arranged after the end of the course.
Each training block consists of:
- 1.5h Online Mentor led lecturing
- 1.5h Hands-On training activity
- 1h questions and consultations
Any challenges preventing completion of the homework will be addressed in the follow-up sessions.
The lecturing and hands-on training sessions will take place on Monday & Thursday from 18-21h. The consultation sessions will be scheduled in alignment with the participants. Google Meet , the video conferencing platform will be used as a collaboration platform.
The training will be executed by certified Salesforce professionals from Macedonia. The starting date for the training is 27 April 2020, and the last session executed on 15 June 2020 (including the Exam preparation session).
The number of participants is limited to 20.
codeSTREETS is encouraging individual applications following a genuine personal interest in this course. For company-sponsored applications, please get in touch with us .
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
Gain fundamental knowledge in the areas of the Salesforce Administrator domain:
- Organization Setup
- User Setup
- Security and Access
- Standard and Custom Objects
- Sales and Marketing Applications
- Service and Support Applications
- Activity Management and Collaboration
- Data Management
- Analytics, Reports, and Dashboards
- Workflows and Process Automation
- Desktop and Mobile Applications
The training course will be executed by
● Darko Todorovski, Mentor, Chairman of Salesforce Community in Macedonia
● Eli Ilijoska, Instructor, Certified Salesforce Consultant
● Aleksandar Cvetanovski, Instructor, Certified Salesforce Administrator
● No prior experience in Salesforce
● Computer Science background, with decent developer’s affinity
● Desktop PC and quality Internet connection
● Free Trailhead account
More info needed
Simply contact us.
Learn also more about codeSTREETS Young Professional Program.
Salesforce is now the 7th most in-demand IT skill on job postings worldwide. Now is a great time to learn Salesforce and change your career to the cloud.